WishStory

Login Here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WishStory

Login Here!

WishStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Intro] Why Helro there.

Kishio
    Kishio
    Wishless
    Wishless

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

[Intro] Why Helro there. Empty [Intro] Why Helro there.

Post by Kishio Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 am

Name: Pat *****
    Favorite Game: Diablo II / Maplestory PS's / FlyFF PS's / Ace online / Windslayer (Lol) / and...... Warhammer 40k with my friends, because its just hilarious to pown them ><
    Favorite Color: Red
    Where are you from: Upstate Indiana
    Where did you hear about us: .... Surfing the webz
    Who are you (AIM/MSN/YAHOO): None/None/None (I chat through gmails built in chat)
    What are you: I am a sleep-deprived gamer that can't go without his internetz
    What do you represent: I don't represent anything at the moment, except the un-employed! (Dang economy)
    Gaming Screen Name(IGN): Kishio (unless its already taken... redownloading the client, felt like saying hi first)
    Have a GirlFriend: Ex-wife, (Caught her cheating on me the day i got laid-off Woo!)
    Have a BoyFriend: ....
    Why did you come here: Because I need someplace to hangout and meet some nice people...
    Who is your Idol: My computer? lol or my cousin, she is like my god. (only thing that kept me alive! woo)
    About you: Fun loving, computer geek. Quiet mostly, (This is actually I think my 4th time posting in forums period.) I enjoy hanging out with my friends, playing games, destroying them in any strategy game we play. Don't much care for people that make fun of others unless its in good fun, dislike hostilities, and like to keep the peace...

That about sums me up.

PandaKillz
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

[Intro] Why Helro there. Empty Re: [Intro] Why Helro there.

Post by PandaKillz Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:55 am

Hmmmmm. You should try Starcraft. :] And Welcome!
    Kishio
    Kishio
    Wishless
    Wishless

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by Kishio Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:10 am

thankies, and I do play SC its just not on my favorites list... >< To many people think of it as religion, which is why I'm not a huge fan of it.

Took me forever to figure out how to get into the server, (The server files on the main page don't have the WzMss.dll that lets you connect.... Thankfully there was a link on the forums to 1 with the file.
    Recon
    Recon
    Wishless
    Wishless

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post by Recon Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 am

Strategy o.o Tried playing Atlantica Online?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:05 pm