WishStory

Login Here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WishStory

Login Here!

WishStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Accusations

PandaKillz
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Accusations Empty Accusations

Post by PandaKillz Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:13 am

If you would like to accuse somebody of hacking, or scamming, or anything that violates our Rules, and ToC, please post here with the following, and we will see whether this is legitimate, and take appropriate action.

1) You're Account User Name.
    2) Who you are accusing.
    3) A picture of them in the motion of hacking, scamming, etc.

If you are missing any of the three above, you're accusations will be ignored.

There will be server-wide events each time a hacker is caught, and a special prize for the person who caught the hacker/scammer.
    Apocalypse
    Apocalypse
    A Penny in a Fountain
    A Penny in a Fountain

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-03-11

Accusations Empty Re: Accusations

Post by Apocalypse Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:42 pm

I'm sorry but i don't think anyone would actually catch any hackers like this, because there arn't enough players in this server so we probably don't have that many hackers, hackers usually hide where they can't be found (so we normal players wont be able to find them), but even if we see one they wouldnt really stay there, or bot since its a private server so we probaly wont beable to take a screen shot of them, and even if someone did they probaly wont take their time to go to the forums onto the ban section and post the picture and reason so that maybe that person they hardly even know can get banned, so i think its more of a gm job Smile just an opinon.But if i ever do see a hacker or spammer or something ill post Smile

Easy ways to catch a hacker is to do that one command, autoban system, or just find how many players are on, ones that look obvious such as alsfjk check them, or ones you dont know Smile
    XxSlashxX
    XxSlashxX
    A Penny in a Fountain
    A Penny in a Fountain

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by XxSlashxX Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:54 pm

lol what about then when we get a lot of players? Then this will be usefull (if there is hackers)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:48 pm